Benefits of Membership
Ten Reasons to Become a Member of AAO/MAO
1. AAO/MAO has led the Legislative advocacy in the US Congress and the Michigan State Legislature on behalf of the profession on national and state policy issues.
2. The ability to attend the annual AAO Professional Advocacy Meeting in Washington D.C.
Practice Management Tools
3. Access to malpractice insurance through AAOIC.
4. Dental Benefits Advisory Service Hotline to answer questions about insurance coding and third party payers.
5. Endorsed and approved products and services, including credit card processing, patient financing and more.
Practice Marketing Tools
6. Inclusion in the “Find an Orthodontist” search tool on the AAO’s consumer website, mylifemysmile.org.
7. Outreach tools and complete community relations programs for National Orthodontic Health Month and National Facial Protection Month
8. Reduced registration fees for AAO/MAO Annual Sessions
9. An annual print and online subscription to the AJO-DO
10. Subscription to AAO/MAO news publications